Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Blog...

       Alright, so this is my first blog.... ever.....in my entire life! So please be patient with me. This first blog is just to give you a little background info. So I work at Hollister, I've been working there for about eight months now and I love it! I wasn't going to apply there, but they were the only place that I didn't try to find a job at. I was scared I guess because at school all the popular stuck up kids wore Hollister so I assumed people who worked there were too. That's def. not true I've only met one snobby person that works in the same store I do. I've also come across snobby people at other Hollisters. It seems like the only snobby people I meet at Hollister are the stuck up girls who aren't thankful for their parent's spending hundreds of dollars on them. Anyways, I applied and went in for an interview. About a week later the manager called me and told me I got the job as a model. I was so excited, and kind of nervous, and a little scared. On my first day I met some pretty cool people. It didn't take long to pick up the folding routine and learning the register. I found it was like hanging out with friends, only you have to fold and help other people. There's music, people there to talk to. It's not like a job that you sit there being bored. There have been so many funny and interesting things that have happened at work, and I've been thinking I don't want to keep this all to myself. So this is how Today At Hollister... came about. 
       I got the name because everyday when you come to work (if you work at Hollister) you have to look at a poster called Today At Hollister. This is just a poster that talks about things going on that week in the the store, the plan, the LY, and other boring things that involve numbers. If you have any questions about Hollister I will answer them (if they are appropriate) and I will always keep you updated. Spread the word, tell you friends about Today At Hollister...!

No comments:

Post a Comment